1. any repeated friction due to rubbing of shoes or clothes?
2. is water retention one of the cause of developing these watery blisters like (taking excees salt, hormonal changes, PMS, or side effects of medication (if taking any)?
3. although seems to be an Autoimmune condition, but rather than Pemphigus
which is mostly seen in mouth, Pemphigoid
seems to be appropriate clinically, unless proved otherwise by attending Dermatologist
4. blister biopsy should be done and check ongoing protein loss,electrolyte imbalance
,fluid loss and treat accordingly till reports come.
5. Virechana (Purgation) is the best treatment for skin disease,you should take up the treatment.