Recurring warts after sex, had got completely rid of them post burning and taking podowart. On immune suppresant drugs. How can I get rid of these warts completely?

Hi. I am a 25yr old female. I had renal transplant over as year ago so I am on immune suppressant drugs. I went to a gynacologist 6 months ago n she told me I had genital warts . She recommended me to a skin specialist who burned the warts. Not all the warts were gone but it did help a bit. The skin specialist also prescribed some medicine to take. I did my best to take the medicine and take care of myself but to no avail. The warts came back again after a few weeks and the doctor told me that they must be inside the vagina . I had to get them burned 2 more times. After that, I was given podowart to use. I used it about 3 times and each time the warts fell of completely. But every time I have sex with my boyfriend they come back. I m ashamed of myself and of this disease. How can i get rid of these warts completely even if am taking immune suppressant drugs.? Please help me.
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012