Thanks for writing to us.
According to your information, you are mostly suffering from PID with vaginal yeast infection (fungal). Other causes are STD, sweating with tight underwear, allergic reaction
to bath products etc.
may be needed to confirm PID. Do complete blood count
, vaginal swab test, routine urine examination and STD profile to pinpoint the diagnosis.
Treatment: 1) You may require one course of oral antibiotic and Vaginal Suppository or Capsule (combined Clindamycin
, Tinidazole & Clotrimazole
) like CLINGEN FORTE at bed time for 7 days. Your partner also needs some treatment. Kindly, procure complete prescription from your local doctor.
2) Wear loose fitting pants and avoid tight fitting jeans, pants, g-strings.
3) Bathing in bicarbonate of soda - Bathe your vulva once or twice a day for 5-10 minutes in a basin or bath.
4) Don’t use perfumed soaps and bath products. Use 100% cotton sanitary pads and tampons.
5) Lean forward when passing urine - this helps to avoid burning or itching and always wipe or pat from front to back.
6) Maintain genital hygiene properly. Wear clean and cotton underwear. Keep the area always dry.
Hope, it helps for you. Take care and Be well.