Recurring vaginal discharge with itching. History of terminated ectopic pregnancy and miscarriage. Need permanent cure

I have a recurring discharge which is itchy and painful, when I visit the doctor, they treat me for PID, why then is it recurring if it is treatable? I could start with the genesis of my problems, I had one ectopic pregnenancy and which was terminated. After around 5 months, I got a miscarriage which when I was going for a wash, my blood could not clot. I spent more than 10 hours beng reinstated. After this incidence, I got a pain on my lower left abdomen which after visiting the doctor was said to be PID. This comes with a discharge which is both painful and itchy. It also burns my partner to a bad extent. It keeps recurring and there is no time it has disappeared completely. This week again I visited the doctor and again some test were done and VDM kit was prescibed. What is this problem and what is its cause? Please reply on YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012