Recurring swelling, rashes post treatment for angeo edema with polaramine. What should be done?

I had a case of angeo edema and was treated with polaramine, omnacotil but since i was a iidm patient, took a second referral. Met my Endocrinologist who negated any effects of insulin for the angeoedema referred to a skin specialsit. He checked up and analysed that i had a severe case of pharyngitis which resulted in this case and treated for reducing this infection with following medicines, Augmentin 675 mg twice a day, Allegra 80 mg once a day and Teczine once in night. The problem initially subsided but after a strenuous day my rashes and swelling in the body has recurred. Please tell me what to do
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012