Recurring soreness, itching, burning on the lips with peeling, have cuts on the lips. Had penis infection. Chances of infection transferring to lips?

Hello, I m a male (31 years old) and I ve been having very sore lips with the skin coming entirely off every 1 and a half week! I ve been using vaseline and other product without any success. My lips are very itchy and burning. My GP advised me to use Hydrous Ointment BP and since I ve been using that I get an orange crust. I wash the lips very gently in the morning to get rid of the crust and after drying my lips are sweating for a while before getting dry and a bit sticky. I have cuts on parts of my lips too, especially in the corner and it looks like Perleche. It s been going on for a while now (2 months). My girlfriend had a yeast infection that i caught on my penis and I wonder if that could have been partly transferred to my lips. Could you please help me? In advance, thank you for your help and consideration! Alexandre
Asked On : Thu, 29 Mar 2012