Recurring sore on the moustache area, flares up frequently, gets red and flaky with yellow head. What could this be?

I have had a sore or place on my upper lip in my mustache that use to just come & go & i started mesing with it with my fingers & it has stayed there for the last few years & hasnt ever left & now it pretty much looks like a mole but it still sorda flares up every now & then it gets red & will have a scaley look to it with sometimes a yellow looking head that is very small can you tell me what this might be?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012