Recurring small cracks on tip of foreskin. Painful on urinating and masturbating. Advised circumcision. Any alternative?

sir , i am male 27 years old, from last 6 months i have problem with my penis foreskin . It have developed small cracks on the tip of the foreskin. It is little bit painful while urinating and masturbating, these symptoms remained for 4 months and got well when i left masturbating, but it has appeared again. although erection is very normal. I have not done any sex in my life but i masturbate some time. i consulted an urologist , he advised me for circumcision , but i dont want to go for circumcision, is there any way to get read off this problem by applying some cream or taking some medicine.
Asked On : Wed, 21 Mar 2012