Recurring quarter sized spot on the left palm, get pain before its appearance, pains on touching and is not itchy. Lupus?

I have 1 Quarter sized, dark red spot on my left Palm, about a 1/4 inch above the wrist and on the side that would be under the pinky. it comes back every 2 months it seems, same spot, I feel the pain about 24 hrs before it even appears. It feels sorta like a bruise , hurts to touch it, and it is not itchy, is Not raised, But No one has any clue why it is there and why it keeps coming back every 2 months. PLEASE HELP! I do have a Lupus TYPE auto immune and was born with tetrology of fallot, but I was told that Lupus spots do not hurt.
Asked On : Sat, 28 Apr 2012