Recurring pounding headaches, high fever, black colored urine. Is this typhoid infection?

i have experienced recurring headache (pounding headache to be exact). together with headache, i also experienced a high fever . there are times that i my fever cools down but eventually it comes back hours after. i have been taking different antibiotics but it was no use. i still experienced the same headache and fever. now, my urine has turned into something black. what can you tell about my illness? is this typhoid or what? please i am begging you help me...thank you so much in advance for any response.
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012