Recurring pimples on the face. Gradual improvement with bezoyl peroxide, papulex, natvie. Which medicines should be taken for pimple-free glowing skin?

i have pimples problem from age of 19. last 6 yrs i m facing problems of pimples.i have take many treatments but some time it gets cure again it cames on my face. i have used bezoyl peroxide 5 crerm, earlier papulex .this given quite good result with tab. natvie. i m also using mellelite 15 cream for fading acne marks my face gets pimple marks & open pores . kindly give good prescription for clear my pimples & glow my skin.
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012