Recurring painful bumps under armpits, leave the skin deformed after popping. What is the permanent cure?

Hi, i have these painful bumps under my armpits and they grow big to a point i can t put my arms down because its so tender it hurts. And soon or later they pop and pus come out but leaves my armpit skin all deformed, i had this condition since i was a young teen and i want to stop suffering with this horrible pain. what is going on with my skin ? Is there anyway to make the bumps go away and never come back? What condition do i have thats causing these effects? Please help.
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012