Recurring one-sided pain from head to upper jaw, taken clavam375, pain mostly after lunch. Cause?

Dear Doctor SYMTOMS: Only at Right Side of face: Right side top Headache , Right Nose pain with Thick Cold & bleeding mildly (thrice in 10 days), Right Eye is blinking, Right Side upper teeth pain. No body pain & all pain is from top head to upper jaw. SUMMARY: The pain started with heavy cold 10 days ago. I took CLAVAM375 by a dentist . It was settling down with 2 dosages. But pain started again this morning after I had a bottle of cold water. Most of the times the pain cultivates after Lunch.
Asked On : Thu, 15 Mar 2012