Recurring nose bleed. Coughed blood. Allergic to pollen. Normal after nose bleed?

Hi, I had a recurring severe nose bleed for about a week. Lost a lot of blood. Was examined by an ENT, who found a bleeding anterior artery in my right nostril, and it was cauterized. It stopped the bleeding, but obviously, I couldn't blow my nose for a week. It's allergy season, and I'm very allergic to pollens. Started to wheeze. I've never wheezed before this. Yesterday I was able to gently blow my nose, and the wheezing stopped. This morning, I coughed up clotted blood. It wasn't much, but it alarmed me. Is that a natural occurrence after such a large nose bleed? Is it just blood that went to my lungs from the nose? Should I ignore it and just wait and see. Otherwise, I feel fine, just congested from allergies. Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013