Recurring lump in breast during periods. Ultrasound shows no lump. Normal?

I have a recurring lump in left breast at time of cycle. The last time it appeared was in March of which this was confirmed by Dr. The Dr referred to specialist, by specialist confirmed at the appointment with ultrasound that no lump found. The lump appeared again prior to my cycle and was tender went back to the Dr s who again confirmed the lump and referred again to the specialist. My appointment is next week and wonder is this normal?
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012