Recurring large cysts around genitals, hard to touch with oozy liquid. Cause and preventive measure?

I don t shave so I wouldn t think this would be an ingrown hair . Anyway, I keep getting these rather large cysts either on my genitals or in my pubic hair region. I had one a few weeks ago that was about the size of a dime and was on the inside of my labia majora ,It never did rupture or anything. it went away and got one a week later on the very inside of my leg near my genitals that is popping like a zit but is hard and like small gumball when I squeez it And now I have one about the size of a quarter kind of low on my groin. It seems to be seeping some kind of fluid. I thought it might be genital herpes but it is way too big to be that cause I looked up the pictures for that. Anyway, I have been getting these cysts for at least 2 years now. What on earth is causing this and how can I prevent them from reoccurring? I am a very clean person.
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  29 Awaiting Answer