Recurring itchy painful clusters of clear fluid filled spots on skin, scalp. How can I get rid of them?

I am a 29 year old femalen and a few years back I pick when I have majjor anxity but I get the itchy hurting clusters of clear fluid I always get them isn the same spots dur to scaring I get them where my side burns you coudls say are I have a lot of blind facial hair in that ares and i believe it is is from sweating all the time on my face and scalp . I also get clusters on my scalp that hurt so bad I have to pop them (I know it probably me picking at them to relive The pain and then it spreds worse and leaks clear fluid and then crusts over , then clears up then it comes back in the same spots same thing for the same smal spots on the side of my ears they are so itchy and painfuk I go nuts trying to pop them to relieve the itchy hard pump ..clearfluid and hard white yellow mass I can push ot there usually way deep in my pour.s thank you I need my life back
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012