Recurring hypertriglyceridemia, elevated TSH, weakness, taking Rozavel F10, thyroxin 25mg, Neurobion

I was diagnosed with hypertriglyceridemia two months back. At that time my triglycerid level was 1205 mg/dl. I was prescribed Rozavel F10 - 2 tablets after dinner. After one month the level shot down to 135 mg/dl. the medicine was discontinued. But since my TSH was 6,91 the doctor prescribed Thyromin 25 mcg. Again in this month when my blood was checked, the triglycerid level was 444.4 mg/dl and TSH was normal. The doctor has now prescribed me Rozavel F10 - 1 tablet after dinner and Thyromin 25 mcg - 1 tablet in morning before breakfast. I have been told that I have to continue these throughout the life. Now a days I am feeling a bit weak. I have also been prescribed 1 tablet Neurobion . Please advise.
Asked On : Thu, 19 Apr 2012