Recurring heat sensation in the lower abdomen. Need medical attention?

Is there a charge to receive an answer? I don t know which site to trust anymore? I have a health related question, no emergency but I am curious. I have been feeling a Heat Sensation in my lower abdomen on the right side. I am feeling no pain or discomfort; it s just very annoying and it started this morning. I feel a very hot spot (internally), it lasts about 5 to 10 seconds and reoccurs every 1 to 2 minutes interval. What s that all about? Should I seek medical attention?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013