Recurring episode of stabbing chest pain, deep breathing leading to a fall, grey face, numb and frozen hands and feet. Cause?

I had a painful stabbing pain in my left chest ,the more breath i took the worse it got,2 mins later i collapsed,my girlfriend said my eyes were open i was slumped over,grey in the face,2-3 mins later i came round,my hands feet legs and arms were blue, cold and numb with an intense pins and needles feeling?last night i got the same stabbing feeling in my left chest then shortness of breath and went white in the face i opened the window for air then i ate chocolate and fizzy drinks and came around a little bit,but my breathing was still very abnormal?
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012