Recurring ear pain, clear fluid discharge, outer part of ear pains on applying pressure, pain during chewing. Help?

Hi, A month ago my ear was itching really badly and I went to an ENT specialist and they said that there was a small hair lodge in the back of the ear (around the eardrum ) he took it out (it was a bit uncomfortable in the short process where he took out the hair), aside from the hair he said that everything looked fine. A couple of weeks passed by and now my ear is starting to hurt there would be times were there would be small amounts of clear liquid coming out and i thought it was water from the shower. But these past two night I had a hard time sleeping because if I put any pressure around my left ear it would hurt alot. Also there has been a larger amount of clear liquid that is coming out of my ear. The areas around the outer part of my ears hurt when pressure is applied, such as my pinna, the back of my ear and the hairline that surrounds my ear. As i was cleaning my ears before any of this happened, I noticed that in the top part of my ear canal there was some sort of scab/ elevated skin that extends all the way into my eardrum. It really hurts to chew or move the left side of my face without bothering my ear. Please help, Im already setting up an appointment to see the ENT specialist soon. Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012