Recurring csf leak, blurred vision, head and neck pains, ringing ears post disc disectomy, on medicines. Cause?

i had a disc dysectomy 7 weeks ago and i got a csf leak and few days later got blurred vision , severe head and neck pains, and ringing in ears, i rested in hosp for few days and then had to have surgery to repair the leak, symptoms eased but never went away soweek before xmas I had to have more surgery to repair another smaller leak, last week i started to get symptoms again last wed and got worse, i had mri scan last fri and blood results. Today I saw my consultant and he told me wound healed great, bloods perfect and discs good, small amount of fluid in the area but not touching nerves and he said it seems strange I should have the head pains and blurred vision lying down and standing, as previous only had them standing up. I have been on a concoction of medication last 9 weeks, Targin, Oxynorm, Oxycontin , Ponson, and Paracetamol , could it be possible the head pains and blurred vision could be caused by medication or withdrawl of medication in particular Oxynorm whic I finished last Tue new years morning ? My Surgeon doesnt think so and has confined me either to bed for an other period of time or to go for a procedure to drain fluid via inserting a tube and bed rest. Is their any other way/ways to treat this medical problem, I await your reply
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013