Recurring chest pain with headache, radiating pain in shoulder blade, ribs, pressure in eyes and ears. What treatment should be taken?

Over the last 7-8 years I had recurring chest pain . A series of tests were done including ECGs, stress test, halter test, Percentine perfusion test and CT scan andin late 2011 my cardiologist concluded that the symptoms were not heart related. Over the last two months my symptoms have returned: chest pain radiating into left arm, left side rib cage, chronic headache, sometime severe usually pressure in the ears and around them. Usually I wake up very early in the morning with chest pain, sometime palpitations and headache. Today I had a severe attack of headache as if my head is in a vice. It continues. I suffer from Acid reflux, somewhat hi blood pressure ( highest readinfg 139/ 78; average of last 11 readings 128/72) hi cholesterol, hypo thyroid (TSH up to 21.8). I am on Nexium 40mg, Metoprolol 50mg, Lipitor 20mg and El Troxin 0.075. My Endicronologist is trying to calibrate the Eltroxin dose. He thinks my symptoms are not Thyroid related. I have been trying to get an appointment with my GP since june 25. She is on holiday and the earliest appointment I got is August 17. My symptoms -- chest pain, headache, radiating pain in shoulder blade, sometimes left ribs, pressure in the eyes, ears continue and I think progressively getting worse. I was treated for prostate 8 years ago, monitored annually the PSA has been much below zero, negligible sometime difficult to trace. Sorry for such a complicated story. I do not know what to do. Should I go to the emergency everyday???? Will appreciate any suggestions
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  103 Awaiting Answer