Recurring boils on labia minora, anus. Herpes test negative. History of bacterial vaginosis. Treatment?

Im 26 years old ive been getting recurrent boils and now i have these pea size bumps on my labia minora that are flesh colored, I also have them in the crack of my behind they dont hurt theyre just really itchy I scratched them so much now theyre irritated an sting a little. Ive went to the doctor an he took one look and said thats warts! Scared me to death. Im schesuled for my second gardasil shot an wanted to question why am i getting the shot if I have hpv? I also have a history of getting bacteria vaginosis...Ive been tested for herpes by a culture test and it was negative please help me Im so stressed on whats going on!!!!
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  107 Awaiting Answer