Recurring anxiety, high BP after stopping medicines with hand pain and shortness of breath. Help?

hi doctor this is ashok i suffered with anxiety from last 4 years,3 years back my bp levels also raised ,when i consult doctor he suggested to take metaloar xr 12.5 and paxidep cr12.5. i took them continously 6 months later i stopped taking medicine.recently 3 months back i feel same feelings when i consult more than 3 doctors they suggested clonafit 0.25 for 10 days but i dont have any change .i have feelings like lefthand pain,shorteness of breath. pls help me
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013