Recurrent stomach ache, urine with pus cells, taking buscopan. Had taken treatment for UTI and gallstones. What should be done?

hi doc ...i just want to ask i had a history of hospitalization due to my UTI and gallstone last february i already take the course of my medicine for a week after my hospitalization. And after that i m suffering from recurrent stomach ache as for the relief of that i m just taking buscopan. But for today i have a intense pain on my stomach which i also felt before when i was hospitalized and i already took my urinalysis with the result of 31-35 pus cells.doc i really seek your kind help. Thank you so much in advance.
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012