Recurrent pain in hypochondrium, loose stools with blood. Taken Ornidazole and Ofloxacin

hi my mother is having problem of recurrent episodes of pain in left hypochondrium Each time pain is followed by loose stools having blood in it Colour of stool is light reddish browm She is having this problem from the last 4 years Initially it occured once a year but now for the last year it occured 4 times a year Each episode lasts for a week after starting course of ornidazole and ofloxacin please help by giving probable diagnosis and future course
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013