Recurrent itchy and burning red pus filled bumps on face, history of Accutane treatment, Allergy or acne?

hi i live in Dubai United arab emirates. after every 10 to 15 days i got small red pus filled bumps on a certain area of face . aome time it is itchy and gives burn senasation some times its not . i dont apply any thing after 2 to 3 days my face become clear. whats are these/ is this any form of acne or i m allergic to nay condition. i have taken treatmnet of accutane bfore 3 months for acne vulgaris
Asked On : Thu, 10 May 2012