Recurrent folliculitis due to shaving. Ingrown hairs causing sores on the face and impetigo. Permanent solution?

33 yo white male thick slightly curly black hair essentially all over body, in military and shaving is causing folleculitis and ingrown/Impacted??? Hairs on face I have tried all known methods of shaving I have had two very bad ingrown hairs that caused nasty sores on my face and impetigo in a large area approx silve dollar size on right cheek near upper jaw the other was on my chin and hurt very badly. The one on my cheek is now scarred. My docs keep giving me temp waivers but every time I shave it occurs. What to do?
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012