Have recurrent folliculitis and history of tuberculosis. Taken rifampicin and dapsone. Planning for culture test

One of my patient is suffering from recurrent Folliculitis . He has a history of Tuberculosis ( Pulmonary ) twice which was treated totally with complete regimen. He is male, 40 years, healthy and married with two children. The Folliculitis gets resolved with antibiotics but once its stopped, it comes immediately. Ive tried all possible antibiotics including rifampicin and dapsone. Culture test one came was negative for anything, i am planning to do once again.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012