Recurrent fever, vomiting. Done blood and urine test. Do I have typhoid?

Doctor I donno since from new year , am constantly caught of fever n am not getting rid of it .. I have consulted ma family doctor n every day he was injecting me gave me medicine prescription n am following too but am not getting out of it , Infact Wateva I eat I puke ... Am horribly caught so accordingly following ma family doctors guidance I have given ma blood and urine for test in a laboratory ... And am feeling like am having typhoid ... N am very much worried please help me in getting out of this...
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013