Rectal pain. Hard lump, not bleeding. Have hemorrhoids. Used suppositories of hyaluronic acid

10 days ago i noticed a slight pain in my rectum . Since i know i have hemorrhoids of 1 st degree i palpated the area and inside the rectal canal , at he 9th gynecological hour i felt a hard lump, about 0,5 cm in size that it was painless, movable and was not bleeding . i used suppositories of hyaluronic acid for 10 days and tried to see if this lump was to decrease in size. Unfortunately it did not and i told my wife to take a look at it and to take a picture. It shows no discoloration ( neither has any bluish or purple color) the skin seems healthy,and it seems that the mass is underneath the skin. I am 37 y.o male, causasian, smoker and overweight .
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013