Recovering from mini stroke. High blood pressure and diabetes. On insulin. Numbness in the hand, pain in the neck. Need to be worried?

my bp is 174/89 HR is 59. I had a mini stroke , then 2nd stroke resulting Feb 6. to my being admitted to UT Med. Ctr for 3 days and they determined my Blood glucose had gone high causing it. I am on insulin injections . my lef thand is partially numb. A few minutes ago I noticed some numbness in me rt hand-(rt little finger and next finger.) FOr the past day or so I have noticed a pain In my left neck just under my ear especially when I first start eating/chewing. BP now 162/85 hr now 62. ANY CAUSE FOR ALARM?
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013