Recovering anerexic. Can you become fat if you are constipated ?

Hi I am a recovering anerexic and have been at my heathy weight for about 3 weeks. I have a major pscological problem that i will get fat again if i dont have regular bowel movements. Can you become fat if you are constipated? Will i always be like this? I am taking high fibre foods to help me go, but can go without any movement sometimes for two days, and then think im going to get fat. Please explain how the digestive system works because i cant go back to being anerexic. Thanks AAAAA
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012