Recently miscarried, had some pregnancy symptoms again. Traces of blood seen in urine. Any sign of infection ?

I recently miscarried and really thought i was pregnant again as i was a week late and had all the symptoms. I had a cramping pain like a really bad period pain, so went to the doctors to see what it could be they did a urine test and i had traces of blood in my urine. This was about three days after having a late period after the pains. The test came back no infection howevere a week later no pains but the urine test is still showing traces of blood doctor is sending me for a ultra sound i am really worried
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013