Receiving treatment for rhabdomyolysis, normal renal function. Stopped medication. Prevent it?

I am currently receiving treatment for rhabdomyolysis , with improved AST/ALT/LDH, but my CPK remains 0000, even after 4 days of intensive IVF; renal function is normal. We are not sure why I developed rhabdo in the first place and the CPK is not improving, in spite of resolved symptoms. I exercise daily, but recently increased my weight training only incrementally (3 days prior to admission), I follow a low-carb (Paleo) diet, and take multiple supplements, including a pre-workout protein/fruit smoothie, Ripped Freak, and phentermine , a post-workout creatine water drink, wheatgrass tablets, l- arginine tablets, B-12 tabs, and i use a daily testosterone 5gram gel with levels wnl. I have stopped all of my medications/supplements, except the daily testosterone gel. Any ideas what could have caused this and how I can prevent it from happening again?
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013