Received pap smear results, have lesion. What should I do now?

I just received my pap smear results and it s showing that I have c1n1 lesion . I was supposed to have gone for a biopsy . indeed I did and when they were in my Starbucks the doctor mention there was no lesions and it looked absolutely normal. therefore, all she did was give me another pap smear by scraping more cells. I went in yesterday and the doctor told me that my next step should be a cone. my pap smears have always remains normal, until now. do you suggest that I go ahead with the cone or re evaluated with another pap smear in 6 months? I m scared of the general, not the surgery itself. I always have a hard time with it afterards I get sick as a dog.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013