Received 3rd cervical epidural for herniations, put on weight, high on MCV. Is this the cause ?

Yes, in December of 2011 i received my third cervical epidural for herniations. Within two days of receiving the shot I had cushingoid symptoms (puffy face, hump back and The Hulk shoulders) and within two weeks I put on 25 pounds. My doctors told me to take my diet below 1000 calories a day and excercise as much as i can. I did both and continue to gain weight. My thyroid tests come back fine even thought hypothyroidism runs in my family (grandparents, father and 3 sisters). I am about to see my third endocrinologist and feel it will be to no avail. Can a consistantly high MCV (104.2) and MCH (35.5) indicate hypothyroidism?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013