Receding hairline. Done mesotherapy. Explain about transplantation for hair growth

Hello Genuine Doctor, please answer my queries and i would like to preserve my identity the reason which i won t be mentioning my name. 1) does mesoterapy help bring down the receded hairline in WOMAN? 2) is it better to take mesoterapy before going for hair transplant? 3) will transplant destroy other hairs in that region? 4) will the hair which has already receded continue to recede after hair transplant? 5) the hair that has receded is thin is there anyway they can be made thick? 6) does mesoterapy equate to internal medicine treatment? 7) which is advisable for receded hairline mesoterapy or transplant? 8) i wish to see pictures from all angles of women who have taken transplant for reced hairline. 9) has there been any regrets and loss due to transplant in a woman, (cutomer reviews please). Thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013