Reasons for irregular period ?

Ok so here is the deal.please answer the question.I am in 7th grade and had my first period on 12/13/08-12/16/08 and then my second one on 1/5/09-1/8/09 today is January 28,2009 and I got it again. i know it is supposed to be irregular but this much irregular? Thanks so much!!
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
it's normal! your body is adjusting to this new change, and so many things affect your menses, stress, your diet, exercise. so don't worry, you have it for another 30-40 years, it will eventually set a schedule. best wishes!