Reason for less baby movements during seven month pregnancy?

Hi Doctor I am seventh month pregnant, baby movements are very less since the day iam pregnant, could you plese advice me wht exactly the problem is, is that the baby growth is less or baby is not active, my test results shows that my weight is increasing normally and baby heart beat seems to be good. Thanks & Regards, Beena.
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012
thanks for query.
I think you will miss interpreat the feeling the movements as baby movements as it never starts from the day you were pregnant.
The movements of baby is a flickering sensation for a while just like sensation in our abdomen when we feels hunger.
Usually is started after 5-6 months of pregnancy.
It's feeling of intensity depend upon water content in amnion ,fat on abdomen,it's position etc.
You have undergone tests & if your Sonography shows normal growth for the period nothing to worry about movements.wish you a happy child thanks again