Reason for increased BP and fainting? Shaking hand. Is it Parkinson s disease?

Wat can cause ur blood pleasure to go up (204/180 ) an make u fant .also my body shakes a lot it really its in my right arm an hand an my head shakes really bad the doctor thinks it could be parkinson disease but I have done some research an I don't really have an of sys an I also read that a lot of doctors can be wrong bout perkinson disease they tell people that they have it an they have some other thing wrong with them. Wats ur opinion?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013