Reason for having muscle stiffness, shoulder pain,loss of range of motion. How to treat it?

I am a 25 yr old female, 145lbs and in good/excellent health. 4 years ago I started having muscle stiffness and pain in my right shoulder . This started when I was working at the hospital as a CNA. I thought that this was due to lifting patients etc. I have been to the doctor and they did a x-ray which came back normal but they sent me to physical therapy for the loss of range of motion. That did not work out, I woke up the first day after physical therapy with a dead arm . I could not lift it, it was tingling and painful. The past couple weeks I have noticed that along with all the pain, loss of range of motion and tingling that I have a indention in my chest/pectoral muscle. It is right above my breast and below my collar bone. It is visible from across the room. Also, my collar bone protrudes. The end of my collar bone in the middle of chest is twice as large as my left side. All of these symptoms have come on in a slow process in the past few years. This may not have anything to due with this but during the same time I have serious swelling in my right foot. Sometimes it swells so much I cant put on my shoes. Due to my husband being in the Navy I have not been able to go back to the Dr. but now that we are stable again and stateside I have to get this fixed. I cant live with it anymore. What is wrong with me. I have another Dr. apt in a week and Im hoping to get a MRI but I would like to get some opinions.
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012