Reason for having constant spotting or heavy bleeding from clitoris similar to clotting?

I m 16 years old , and have been having constant spotting , or heavy bleeding 24/7 . I have some breaks where I dont bleed at all , but there s more days I m bleeding than not . My main concern is that there is bleeding coming from the clitoris ; I use tampons so this is very noticable . The bleeding is like similar to clotting . W hats wrong with me ?
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012
In the current scenario, you should immediately see an expert for a local examination. With such an amount of almost continuous bleeding from the clitoris, it is necessary to look for tears or other factors that could be responsible. When the amount of bleeding is more, you can also observe clots. Trauma to the area either during insertion of a tampon or during intercourse can be one cause. You would need mending of the clitoris, general nutritional supplements and styptics to arrest the bleeding. Hope this helps.