Reappearing small balls around inner thigh, used cloben g. What measures should i take to avoid it?

hi for past 3 months on both my inner thighs 3 inches away from scrotum . it appears initially with 2-3 small balls , but gradually it developd in v shape. After applying cloben g ointment 2/3 times a day and continued 3 days it disappears but then after a month it appears again. I bathe twice a day and dont use anybody's towel. Mostly i ear loose pants avoiding friction. I wears v shape cotton inner wears.Should i wear wear. short type innera wears and what ointment i should apply and what food i should avoid.. pl advise.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013