Re-occuring loss of sensation, taking medicines, no relief. Suggestions?

sir, i m a patient of neurology ..i was senseless in the year 2004 ...i went to C M C vellore, india. there doctor provied 1 tablets 100mg again it started.....the dates are given below 2nd attack -22nd nov 2010 3rd attack -16th oct 2012(today s date) sir plz suggest me wat shall i do ...i hv done CT SCAN ON 2004 sir waiting for ur reply gautam kr MCA (persuing)
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012
Welcome to HCM
Greetings of the day
It would be really useful if you could clarify the term senseless. where exactly the sensation are not there, it would be really helpful if you could elaborate your complaints in detail.