Raw skin inside vaginal lips, burning on urinating, spotting, sexually active. Causes for symptoms?

The inside of my vaginal lips feel raw and there s burning when I urinate. I just went off my period a few days ago and post to seeing there has been spotting. I have a cold , but I haven t taken much for it. A few weeks ago I went to the doctor and was told I was dehydrated, could that be the reason. I m 20 and sexually active.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013
Hi, Welcome to Health care magic forum.
It appears to be some infection of the labiamajora. may be urinary tract infection also associated.
I advise you to consult a dermatologist for diagnosis and treatment.
Take more of green leafy vegetables, pulses, sprouts,and
protein rich foods to hasten the recovery.
Wishing for a quick and complete recovery. Thank you.