Rashes all over body. Used Cetizen 10mg. Itchy body, reappears after stopping medicine. How to get relief?

I am Rajesh from Hyderabad. At had been almost 1 year keep on getting rashes on hole body. I used Cetizen 10mg. But the problem is still alive what should i do. If i take cetizen 10 Mg i won t get rashes for 48 hours. After that again rashes will start on hole body. Symptoms: - Before getting the rashes all my both palm of my hand get red and very irritating to me. - Lot itching on head and hold body raises. Please provide me the solution and to whom i need to consult to solve my skin rashes problem for ever. Thanks, Rajesh
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012