Rashes after sexually abused. Temporary relief with fungal ointments. How to get permanent relief?

I am 35 years old male and homosexual. At the age of 15 i was abused sexually by my cousin and hence i contacted some rash from him. I kept neglecting it for long and tried to apply several fungal ointments inorder to get rid off the rash. When ever i apply such kind of ointments i get temporary relief. Now the problem is beocme very acute and i experience terrible uncomfort at times. i feel very ashamed to consult a doctor. I am in the middleast working and consulting a doctor too is very expensive for me. Kindly suggest a remedy. The skin is turned black and it itches some times.
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012