Rash on the penis head. STD negative. Will biopsy results show what is wrong?

I have had a rash on the head of my Penis for about 2 months now. I have been tested for all STD s and I am negative. I have tried 2 prescribed ointments and nothing seems to get rid of it completely. I am not circumcised. Any help please. I am at a loss. I am seeing a dermatologist currently but if it doesn t get better they want to do a biopsy to see what it is. They have swabbed twice and nothing has come back on the results.
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012