Rash on left breast across lower part of rib bone. Tried betamethasone cream. Suggestions?

I have a rash on my left breast and across the lower part of my rib bone. I have tried several creams and powders to get rid of it with no success. It is not contagious as I know of cuz I breast feed my 8 month old daughter and she does not have it. I have had this for approx 3 months now. It is only on my left side. Any suggestions? I have tried betamethasone cream, athletes foot , nystatin does not hurt or itchiness with it.
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013